Monday, August 06, 2007

Having Fully Recovered...

From the San Diego Comic Con, well, not really :) However, I do feel that I can write about it. Or, maybe that I can't, I don't know. I'm sure you've read elsewhere about the incredible firsts we had this year, so, I won't bore you with the details. I can really only relate my personal experience.

I did manage to enjoy the Con more this year than last. Mostly because I realized that working behind the masquerade desk 24/7 was a loser move that I made last year. So, I made myself available, while at the same time taking breaks to enjoy myself. This worked for the most part. I saw the pilot to Chuck, and Torchwood. I highly recommend them both.

Why should you take my word for it? Well, simply because I told everyone last year that Heroes would be a hit, about three months before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon....

In other news, caught a portion of the Film School Session, not to be missed. Also, missed out on any good Batman news, so, if anyone would care to share.... :)



Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: