Friday, November 09, 2007

I Guess I'm Supposed To Be On Strike...

I'm a writer. And a director, and producer, as well as an actor, but not so much of that lately. Do I go on strike against myself? Picket in front of my apartment while I scoff at myself for not understanding the other side's issues? Did I get the apostrophe in the right place? These are all questions I will be struggling with while the WGA is on strike.

Of course, I'm not currently in the WGA, although, I hope to be one day. Will this strike affect my ability to get work right now? I thought there was a definitive place I could send you, however, it turns out, I don't have a direct link. I did find the YouTube video about the situation.

In any case, what started this rant was finding this site, wherein the writer's lament.

I'm on their side. Really...

No comments: