Saturday, October 03, 2009

Lock Me In My Room Tonight...


Moon Goddess by thoughts of Ni
Originally uploaded by Bingeye

How many times have you seen a full moon, and remembered this line from well, really any Wolfman movie? I was again reminded of it when I found this photo. I heard the line for the first time when I saw Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein, as a child, with some other buddies on a team sleepover event....

As you know, the word lunatic comes from the Latin luna, or moon.

I'm playing poker tonight at a charity event. It's my understanding that we'll have a full moon this evening. Wish me good variance....

I truly don't know what any of this means, although, when one attempts to look for connections, they'll usually find them.

72 and sunny in Redondo Beach.

Please, Retweet.

No comments: