Wednesday, November 29, 2017

In Case You've Forgotten....

I'm also an actor....


Dead Maker from Steve Oakley Films on Vimeo.

You don't have to pay $3.99 to view the trailer....

This is where the movie business is these days for independents such as myself. We should be able to do better, and those of us that don't have a career in the military or corporate should be able to pursue our interests in Hollywood, even though anyone can make a movie anywhere at any time.

They even have festivals for this sort of thing. The one this move was in won The Best Cast award, and I was a small part, as you can see from the above.

This is not a rant, but merely, a post that can be shared. As it looks like I'm putting it on the wrong site, I may have to cross post and do the other things.

That's right. My social media due diligence.

72 and sunny in Redondo Beach.™

No comments: